Based on the many years of experience in developing diverse drivers and providing services, Vault Micro has developed drivers that can meet the needs of users and provided related services. The company can carry out designs for BUS-based technology such as USB as well as PCI, but also it can make drivers with special functions such as network, security and custom drivers. We can also provide interfaces for communicating with applications.
Device Driver Development
Custom Device Driver Development
Interfaces for USB, PCI, PCI Express, CardBus, 1394 and IRDA will be supported. We can also develop, with speed, the drivers that can be suitable for cameras, audio devices, printers, scanners, monitors, storage devices, keyboards, mouse, modems and network cards.
Summary of Vault Micro’s Skills
- Drivers can be developed and launched fast
- When it comes to carrying out field test for various types of hardware and operating systems, we can provide necessary environment and have accumulated experiences.
- Support for various USB/PCI chipsets such as Cypress and Atmel can be provided.
- Support for WHQL authentication will be available.
- Support not only for drivers but also for test applications can be provided.
- Optimization can be executed for ensuring the maximum speed of devices.
- Complete support for 32/64-bit will be provided.
- Simple driver/application installation programs will be also provided.
- Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP
- Windows XP Embedded / CE / Mobile
- Linux / Android